Bernina #69 Roll- and Shell Hemmer Foot 4mm
Beautiful hems for stretch materials
- Creating double-fold hems using an overlock stitch
- This foot saves on work and time
- For hems with a width of 4 mm
- For soft and stretch materials
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Roll and Shell Hemmer #69 is a special presser foot for hemming soft fabrics such as tricot.
With the aid of a scroll, it turns the fabric under twice, holding it together securely in the channel guide in the sole of the foot until it is sewn. The result is a narrow, slightly three-dimensional hem.
Depending on your choice of stitch, Roll and Shell Hemmer #69 can also sew a scalloped hem. In addition, it is suitable for sewing on lace and trim.