Bernina #68 Roll- and Shell Hemmer Foot 2mm
Beautiful hems for stretch materials
- Creating double-fold hems using an overlock stitch
- This foot saves on work and time
- For hems with a width of 2 mm
- For soft and stretch materials
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Roll and Shell Hemmer #68 is ideally suited for hemming soft fabrics such as T-shirts or undergarments.
A scroll on the foot feeds the fabric edge from the front and turns it under twice, all in one operation. This produces a narrow, sturdy hem, which in combination with the corresponding stitch type creates the popular scalloped (or shell) hem. Roll and Shell Hemmer #68 is equipped with a 2 mm wide guide.
This guide is deeper and rounder than is usual with hemmer feet, enabling a decorative, slightly three-dimensional hem pattern to feed through freely.