Organ Needles - #12 Sharp Embroidery Needle - 10 pk.
- Standard Durability: These needles should be replaced after 5-6 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Standard Eye: The standard eye can be used with 40 weight or lighter polyester embroidery thread or with 40 weight or lighter sewing or quilting thread (cotton or polyester). Not recommended for metallics.
- Size: A size 80/12 needle is appropriate for medium to heavy weight fabrics.
- Type: The sharp tip of the needle pierces woven fibers for a perfect stitch.
- Use: This needle is perfect for medium to heavy weight wovens like chambray, trigger, or similar fabrics.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.