Organ Needles - #12 Titanium Sharp Embroidery Needle - 10 pk.
- Long Lasting: The titanium coating allows for less friction on your needle, which prevents dulling of the tip and wear on the needle. This means you can use them five times longer than a non-coated needle. These needles should be replaced after 25-30 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Large Embroidery Eye: The large embroidery eye prevents thread breakage and fraying. Use with 40 weight or heavier embroidery thread. Works well for metallics.
- Size: A size 80/12 needle is appropriate for medium to heavy weight fabrics.
- Type: The sharp tip of the needle pierces woven fibers for a perfect stitch.
- Use: This needle is perfect for medium to heavy weight wovens like chambray, trigger, or similar fabrics.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.