Monday, February 22 9:00am - Zoom Class
Radiant Dresdens is Mike’s newest pattern. He had tried Dresden plates before and was unimpressed. Then he discovered the Creative Grids 18 Degree ruler and Susan Cleveland’s Prairie Pointer - they made all the difference in the world. Calico Hutch has two kits - an eye popping rainbow watercolor striped fabric against a black background, or a charming 1930s assortment against a light Riley Blake background. This will be a Zoom class - you can stay in your pajamas and sew at home! Let Mike help you take the fear out of Dresden plates!
Instructor Mike Ellingsen
PATTERN AND KIT AVAILABLE:
- Pattern and kit or fabrics as needed according to the pattern
- 2-1/4 yards of watercolor ombre (or FQs or 12 FEs)
- 4-1/4 yards background
- Sewing machine with quarter inch sewing machine foot
- Basic sewing machine supplies (needle, thread, pins, scissors, seam ripper)
- Rotary cutting equipment (cutter, mat and rulers)
- 6 x 24 ruler handy for cutting strips
- Creative Grids 18 Degree Circle Segment Ruler by Lynn EdwardsPrairie Pointer by Susan Cleveland
- Iron (with steam)
- Please have fabrics pressed before class.